April 6, 2009

Let's Have an Orgasm

Let's have an orgasm together.

Let's get together -
yeah, yeah, yeah -
why don't you and I combine?

Let's get together -
what d'ya say?
We could have a swingin' time!

Although, we needn't be
so 1950s-the-Parent-Trap
about the whole thing.
All I'm asking for is the warm,
heavy breath of an intimate look.
An intimate smile.
An intimate kiss.
An intimate touch.
I'm asking for laughter and
the chocolate milkshake taste
of silliness.
I never found skin so soft
that it was worth sleeping in
till you - and that is
all I want.
For you to be in me and
For me to be in you and
For us to be in the moment
and share the exuberant, joyful
culmination of all that is -

all that is sex and desire
and passion and love and certainly
beyond description.

No comments: